epub | 428.39 KB | English | Isbn:9781088172476 | Author: Dr. Shawn M Nicholson | Year: 2023

About ebook: Do You See What I'm Saying? (Ebook): Walking By Faith: Trusting God's Guidance Every Step of the Way

Do You See What I'm Saying; Walking by Faith.

Our goal is for the reader to take away this spiritual and biblical fact Faith Must be Released in WORDS. For years faith has been taught in the church. People have been encouraged to believe. But we have not heard many teachings about WORDS or saying what you believe. Faith Equals the Word of God s 11:1 reads "Now faith is the substance of things...." Therefore all things were made by faith. In other words "everything that you see around you was made by faith." Do You See What I'm Saying? I wrote this book Do You See What I'm Saying? to help reduce barriers that may prevent you from reaching your purpose. To encourage all people who are struggling emotionally physically spiritually or even mentally and are looking for helpful information and resources to assist with their spiritual journey towards purpose.

Child of God you can overcome every negative circumstance in life by getting the Word in your spirit and speaking the promises of God. You see faith is more than just believing. To have the God kind of faith you must believe trust and rely on His Word. In God's Word you'll find the wisdom necessary to accomplish the Lord's will for your life.