I’m just a girl with a crush on you
(ben sadece sana aptalca bir aşkla bağlı bir kızım)

Love mecause inside I’m slowly dying call me don’t you know that my heart is crying?
(Sev beniçünkü içten içe yavaşça ölüyorum Seslen banakalbimin ağladığını bilmiyor musun?)

Look into my eyes you will find sadness and loneliness Just look inside my soul i’m feeling so empty empty…
(Gözlerime bakyalnızlığı ve üzüntüyü bulacaksın Sadece ruhumun içine bak çok boş hissediyorumboş…)

Baby Everytime you touch me I become a hero I’ll make you safe No matter where you are And bring you
(bebeğim bana her dokunduğunda bir kahraman olurum seni koruyacağım nerede olduğun önemli değil seni getireceğim)

All the souls that would die just to feel alive But I’ll never let you go If you promised not to fade away
(Tüm ruhlar ölebilrsadece canlı hissedenler Ama asla gitmene izin vermeyeceğim Eğer söz verdiysen solup gitmez)

See you at the bitter end From the time we intercepted Feels more like suicide…
(Acı sonda buluşuruz Yollarımız kesildiğinden beri İntiharmış gibi geliyor)

I know the past will catch you up as you run faster
(bilirim ne kadar hızlı koşarsan koş geçmiş seni yakalayacak)

Here in the darkness I know myself Can’t break free until I let it go Let me go
(Burada karanlık çöktüğündekendimi tanıyorum Gitmeme izin verinceye kadar beni özgürce koparamazsın Gitmeme izin ver)
siz isteğin hemen No one knows what it’s like To be the bad man To be the sad man Behind blue eyes
(Kimse bilmez nasıl olduğunu Kötü bir adam olmanın Üzgün bir adam olmanın Hüzünlü gözlerin ardında)
Be smartbe clever put me in your heart for ever
Love is like heaven but it can hurt like hell
I Close My Eyes And Kiss Your Lips Then I Go To Paradise
Love is a Feeling that Lasts Forever..
Roses are red diaments are plastic I am great you are fantastic!
Don’t love me for fun love me for a reason .. let the reason be love
Ur hot as fire sharp as glass u break my heart ima kick yo ass!
Nice pants can I test the zipper?
Is that a gun in ur pocket or are you just happy to see me?
Love is when u don’t want to go to sleep cuz reality is beta than a dream
Do you belive in love at first site or should I walk by again?
I’m loved by some hated by many but wanted by many

๔๏ภ’t ภєє๔ ค ๓คภ

ιиѕαи уα нαуяαи σℓυя вαиα уα ∂üşмαи уα нιç уσкмυşυм gιвι υиυтυя уα ∂α çıкмαм αкℓıи∂αи…

тнєяє ιѕη’т α ρℓα¢є тσ ℓσνє ιη му ℓιƒє_!_!_!

KıR kAlBiMi GöNlüN oLsUn Al HerŞEyİmİ gÖzüN dOySuN şİmDi BaŞkA aŞkLArDaYıM bu Da SnA kApAk OlSuN_!_!_!_!

yazıLdı mı bLmiyorum ama yazayım…

” NdeN YaıoR$un yaqmur? $oqaq qösHeßasHı zTi ısLak…
qösLerimi ısLatmaq icHin mi? onLar zti ısLak…”

” I wisH I weRe fisH iN youR disH! ”

” $ni $ewioRm; $na TapıoRm.. . $Laq $na sHaqa yapıoRum
Bad penny always turns up My ex-hot shot has showed up Obviously once bitten twice shy Been there done that and come back…

After thisI don’t wanna see stupid boys !!!!! Oh BoyAre You Man Enough For Me ??
- ThAt’sS My pReRoGaTiVe - //

}{ L¤§é ¥ourSeLF }{
^^NO ORDINARY GIRL^^
>>Nobody is perfect I am nobody THEREFORE I AM PERFECT!!

Life.. has betrayed me once again
(hayat.. bana bir kez daha ihanet etti)

This love has taken its toll on me She said Goodbye too many times before… (Bu aşk bna çok zarar verdi ve daha önce bir çk kez elweda dedi.)

She’S got a past full of secrets She’s got a clock on her feelings
(Sırlarla dolu bir gecmisi var Hisleri bir saate bağlı)

When you have loved and you’ve lost someone You know what it feels like to lose (birini sevdiğinde ve onu kaybettiğinde kaybetmenin nasıl olduğunu anlarsın )

Had a life but i can’t go back can’t do thatit will never be the same again
(bir hayatım vardı ama ona geri dönemem
bunu yapamam hiçbir zaman aynı olmayacak)

I’m here without you baby But your still on my lonely mind (seni düşünüorm bebeim sen hala bnm yalnız(kimsesiz) aklımdasn)

We are all in there with the dead (biz buradaıs ölümle birlikte)

I’ll need a miracle to help me this time(bu sefer harbidn bi mucizeye ihtiyacm oluck)

Your eyes are so blue I can’t look away as we lay in the stillness (gözlerin o kadar mawi ki hareketszlikte uzanırkn uzaklara bakamıyorum ................