We The Pretty Stars - Eden ONeill
epub | 206.33 KB | English | Author :Eden O'Neill | 2020

Book Description :

He's a supernova... wild and untamed but I refuse to let his light die. If need be I'll be that light for him.

We'll end this together.

The body count is rising in Maywood Heights and Royal seems determined to add to that number. He wants to take out those who hurt Paige. Though I want justice too I'm not sure how far his need for revenge will take him. These flames might consume him in the end. If we're not careful they may destroy all of us Royal's boys and myself included in that number. Something dark and deeply wicked looms over the town Maywood Heights but I'm determined to stand next to Royal Knight Jax and LJ to do what needs to be done. My sister will get justice in this town. She deserves it and we'll be the ones to bring it to her...

I just hope the ultimate price in the end isn't our souls.

Warning: This enemies-to-lovers high school romance contains some dark themes and light bullying. The book is not a standalone and is book four in a four-part series of full-length novels. Royal Prinze is the only hero of this tale... good luck getting him to share.

Category : | Teen & Young Adult Books & Libraries Fiction eBooks Teen & Young Adult Substance Abuse Fiction eBooks Teen & Young Adult Fiction about Marriage & Divorce
Thanks for downloading We The Pretty Stars - Eden ONeill :